How to start a VPN connection in Flak
We assume that you have already did go through the installation of Flak on PC/Laptop. If not, please look here.
Note: full functionality of Flak, including VPN feature, is not available for Mac OS devices yet.
1. Insert your Flak into the USB port.
2. Open the web browser (there are no limitations for Web browsers, except for Internet Explorer, only versions 9.0 and newer are supported)
3. Type http://myflak.com in the browser and press Enter.
4. Type your PIN code. If you are using Flak for the first time, type the default PIN code (check the User Manual on Flak drive in the folder Manuals).
5. The Flak Web interface would appear.
6. Click on Secure Internet.
7. Select from the drop down menu by Flak Gare one of 3 VPNs and click on Connect (Save). Go back to the main Flak Web. This time the button on Secure Internet will turn green.
8. To stop using VPN just click on green button on Secure Internet. It would turn back to red color.
TIP: If you want to stick to your favourite VPN Gate all the time, then once you have selected it part 6, next time you want to use it just click on red button in Secure Internet on the Main Menu.
Flak Installation and Flak User Guides are available on your Flak drive under the folder Manuals and also available online here.