LogMe | Easy and Safe Login
LogMe is a safe and easy authentication service to remote WEB sites
HACKERS ARE EXPLOITING THE WEAKNESSES
- They try to steal password theft from user PC (imitation, key loggers, browser cash analyzers)
- They try to match password's lexical algorithms
- They try to steal passwords from WEB service servers
- They try to attack email accounts
WE THINK THAT...
- Using one simple password alone is not secure enough anymore
- Passwords should be unique for every user account and so complicated, that users wouldn't even be able to remember them
- Authentication should be based on certificates, which are located in a separate hardware
- User must not know the key of certificate
- Certificate must never leave the device's secure memory in unencrypted form
- Device must be secure and very easy to use
LogMe is a combination of various techniques and logins to different web services. There are three different authentication options available:
1) LogMe Password Authentication. This is typical login to various web services with just a password. The password is stored in the secure memory of the Flak Secuter. If needed, the Secuter can generate the unique passwords itself. The user does not need to remember the passwords; it can be easily selected from list stored on Flak.